Part Time Retail Store Sales Associate, The Brooklyn Made Store
Part Time Retail Store Sales Associate
The Brooklyn Made Store is looking for a part time Retail Store Sales Associate who is a team player with boundless curiosity, and the utmost care, that will assist their team to fulfill Brooklyn Made Store’s commitment to our customers and our local communities. The Retail Store Sales Associate will do this by maintaining outstanding customer service, generating revenue through helpful product knowledge, housekeeping, merchandising signing, pricing, and POS operations.
The Brooklyn Made Store is a new retail store offering a platform for unique Brooklyn products, makers and businesses. The store helps support commerce in Brooklyn and city-wide, and focuses on shedding light to underserved Brooklyn neighborhoods, BIPOC-owned and women-owned businesses, and promotes Brooklyn communities that may be overlooked by traditional Brooklyn retailers.
Friday + Saturday 12-8pm
Interviews will be scheduled immediately for qualifying candidates.
- Must have high school diploma
- Must speak English (multilingual people are encouraged to apply!)
- Must be legal to work in the USA
- Must have pleasant personality and well-groomed appearance
- Have retail/ customer service experience
- Has a spirit and affinity for “All Things Brooklyn”
- Familiar with POS systems and inventory management
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Support sales team by creating an organized and pleasant shopping environment for our guests.
- Process POS transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Replenish merchandise display and inventory control task.
- Flexible schedule preferred
- Ability to lift at least 30lbs required
- Standing on your feet for long periods of time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your resume to Gabrielle Napolitano [email protected]
NOTE: ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES UNDER CONSIDERATION WILL BE CONTACTED.